Saturday 12 January 2013

Finding Me...

It's a cold, grey afternoon where I am here in the UK but at least it's not pouring with rain, or snowing, so that's a bonus!

One of the things I've always done throughout my recovery is wear my peach wristbands to try to help raise awareness of womb cancer. Over the entire time I've been wearing them I've had only three people ask about them and one of those was the Doctor carrying out my most recent check-up at the Oncology Clinic!

After a lot of thought, my resolution at the start of this New Year was to go about trying to find me again. So I've stopped wearing the wristbands. Hopefully all my peach sisters will understand my need to re-define myself.

Love Rose x


© All rights reserved.

1 comment:

  1. A different view about peach wristbands for womb cancer survivors:
    http://wombcanceruk.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/raising-awareness.html

    Love Rose x

    ReplyDelete