Sunday 11 November 2012

All Around The World.

I've been looking at the number of page views for my blog and I'm amazed how many of you out there are reading this. Thank you so much, merci beaucoup, vielen Dank, diolch yn fawr, muchas gracias, muito obrigada (muito obrigado to any male readers!) with my sincere apologies to anyone whose language I've left out this morning!

I'm having a sneezy Sunday, so maybe the fatigue this week was the start of a bug - though hopefully not, as that'll be the third cold I've had since late September this year! I'm surprised how well I've been since the major surgery I had for womb cancer in 2010. This year is the first time I've been hit by what ails everyone else at work since I went back just over two years ago, but rather than think my immune system is compromised I'm taking the view that the bugs have mutated so I'm now building up further immunity. That way I don't mind so much when I end up looking like Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer!! Fingers crossed for a sneeze-free, illness-free remainder of today...

Hoping this post finds you all well and enjoying your weekend.

Love Rose x



© All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment