Saturday 17 November 2012

Recovery Takes Time.

I hope this finds you all in good spirits; my apologies that I wasn't able to post yesterday. Today has been a day for chores - a feat in itself, as it's taken time to recover physical strength and stamina since surgery in 2010.

Doctors seem to underestimate how long recovery can be. I was told up to 12 weeks off work post-op and expect to be tired for the first four months. In reality, it took me just over two years to feel almost human again. Summer this year was the most well I'd felt in a long time, so I was disappointed to be hit by colds during September into October and the recent fatigue which is, thankfully, now on the wane. On the whole I feel well and long may it continue!

It's early evening here in the UK so I'm off to relax. Have fun wherever you are!

Love Rose x


© All rights reserved.



No comments:

Post a Comment