Wednesday 13 February 2013

It Snowed.

The weather outside got frightful,
Definitely not delightful!
I really didn't want to go
Because it snowed.

The pavements were totally slushy,
All slippery and mushy,
And I had to walk real slow
Because it snowed.

When work finally came in sight,
I'd managed to stay upright!
I hoped it wouldn't freeze that night
Because it snowed.

So then the Pope decided to retire
Because he's feeling old and tired,
(I understand how he feels!)
And it snowed.

The next day the pavements cleared,
Though the cold was still a pain in the rear,
And the news was all North Korea,
Here we go...

More nuclear destruction,
Angering, causing ructions,
Will mankind ever learn?
I preferred the snow!


© Rambling Rose@PeachPonderings. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment