Thursday 14 February 2013

Negative Junk.

While talking to a colleague at work on Tuesday,
He told me he'd been feeling bored and grumpy every day.
Today he said he thinks he's finally coming out of his funk,
So I know I'm not the only one with a head full of negative junk.

This morning I received a surprise text from a friend,
Wishing me happy Valentine's Day, with lots of kisses at the end. 
I wished him happy birthday when I texted my reply,
Because he isn't dating me, but another friend of mine.

I'd had a lunch arrangement with yet another friend today,
Who'd invited me to get out of work, but then he couldn't get away.
Yet I try not to get despondent at minor let-downs in my life,
Because after having cancer I know much worse things could give me strife!


© Rambling Rose@PeachPonderings. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment